Gone are the days when you would have to wait for hours to cook rice manually. With the advancement in technology, kitchen items have also been advanced. Aroma rice cooker is one such invention. These have become quite popular in the market because of the instant and good results.
However, the problem that most of the users face, in this regard, is adjusting the aroma rice cooker for a particular amount of rice and things like that. Why is it that you end up searching for aroma rice cooker instructions?
No matter how proficient you are in cooking when it comes to using such items, you end up doing wrong. Well, there is no need to be disappointed. You will be able to do it right after going through the following aroma rice cooker instructions.
What is an Aroma Rice Cooker?
For those of you, who are not aware of this item, it is time to get familiar with it to make your life easier. If you are someone who is in the habit of cooking or is a passionate chef, you will want the rice to be cooked/boiled perfectly. Doing it manually, on the stove, can cause unpredictable situations. For example, the rice you were supposed to be making for a dinner party ends up being boiled too much.
Aroma rice cookers are developed to get rid of such situations. It makes sure that you get restaurant-quality cooked rice. You can also use this item to steam vegetables. The best thing about the aroma rice cooker is that you get results instantly. Whether it is about cooking rice or steaming vegetables you get the results in a few minutes. Of course, it depends upon the quantity.
Aroma Rice Cooker Instructions
When you purchase such an item or any other electrical appliance, they usually have a manual packed inside the package. It is important to note that you get the best results only if you follow the instructions carefully. One wrong reading or button, and your whole recipe would be wasted. That is why you need proper instruction to make sense of the manual that you have got.
Why can’t you do things right by reading a manual? Well, that is because the language used in these manuals is often too difficult to understand. That is why you need proper and easy instructions.
When using an aroma rice cooker, you need to set a particular ratio for a particular quantity of rice. Moreover, the water also needs to be added accordingly. To make things even easier for you, we further identify the water ratio in the aroma rice cooker for cooking X cups of rice. For cooking 2 cups of rice, the ratio of water in the inner pot tub needs to be to 2 lines for 3 cups of water, it needs to be to 3 lines, and so on.
Note: The maximum number of cups that could be cooked in an aroma rice cooker is 20.
Guide on Using Aroma Rice Cooker
To further clarify the confusions you might have, relating to aroma rice cooker usage, we are going to provide you with a detailed guide. Let’s dig into the steps that you will be required to take for cooking rice.
- A measuring cup comes with this item. So that you could measure both water and rice accurately and as desired by the cooker. Firstly, add the rice and then water. You cannot change this sequence. If you do, you won’t be able to get better results.
- After that, close the lid of the aroma rice cooker properly.
- Press on the KEEP WARM button, to begin with, the procedure.
- Now, you will be required to press the RICE button.
- As soon as you do that, the cooker will begin cooking rice by creating a continuous beeping sound.
- When the rice is left with 10 minutes of cooking, the cooker will start showing the count down. This way, you can prepare yourself for further tasks.
- The beeping would stop, and the cooker would automatically switch to KEEP WARM.
- Stir the rice thoroughly for better results.
- To turn the cooker off, press the KEEP WARM button twice and unplug the power.
These simple and easy steps are all it takes to cook rice in an aroma rice cooker.
Cleaning Aroma Rice Cooker
If you want to make sure that your cooker functions properly even after years, you should clean it properly after every use. That would make sure you get good quality and hygienic food. Do not use scouring pads or harsh cleaners on the nonstick surface of the cooling pad.
The right way of cleaning the aroma rice cooker is to remove the condensation collector and vent. After that, wash the inner accessories with care. Soak the accessories with hot water to ensure thorough cleaning.
Problems and Possible Solutions
No matter how perfectly you are doing things, you can commit a mistake. That doesn’t mean you waste the rice or end up quitting cooking. In fact, you can follow the following solutions for possible errors that occur while cooking with the Aroma rice cooker.
- If you notice the rice to be too soggy, just give it a thorough stir so that the moisture could be distributed throughout. After that, replace the lid and let the cooker cook the rice in KEEP WARM mode for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Don’t be impatient to open the lid while rice is cooking. That is because, if you do so, the rice can lose the required heat. The cooking would take a little longer. Let the cooker function and sit back because, as soon as rice is done the cooker would automatically switch to KEEP WARM mode.
- Too dry or crunchy rice can also be a problem that can occur if you haven’t added the required amount of water accurately. If rice is too dry, add ½ cup of water and stir it thoroughly. Choose the RICE button and let the cooker cook rice again so that the error could be eliminated.
With the provided guide, you will be able to use the Aroma rice cooker to the full of its capabilities. Although it is an electrical appliance and functions automatically, you are still required to give accurate input for better outcomes.
Overall, the aroma rice cooker is an awesome item that can be used for various purposes apart from cooking rice. You can keep food warm inside this multifunctional cooker. So, better buy this item if you haven’t yet.